Get started planning your future today.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
You’ve heard us say it before but it’s times like these when it really hits home. Every news outlet is reporting stories of families who are rushing to stores to stock up on goods in case the recent spread of coronavirus leads to a crisis. As planners, The Renaud Investment Group has our own plan to prepare our business for emergencies that may impact the way we serve clients. Not only is emergency preparedness a regulatory requirement, but a commitment we made to serve your best interests in every climate. Catastrophic plans always seem like an unlikely event, but it’s not only our nature to be prepared, but our business. In times like these, we wanted to communicate the items we have in place to handle disruptions.
- A great partner to our advisors – Raymond James serves as custodian for all assets under our management. Raymond James has proven to be a steady and reliable partner for our advisors through multiple trials. With their own emergency plans, multiple service locations around the country and extensive emergency reserves, we are confident the Raymond James team will remain responsive and supportive.
- Great leaders – Our Branch Managers, Kristen Renaud and Julie Garcia, are incredible stewards of our client relationships. They continue to prepare for multiple potential scenarios and works tirelessly to ensure we can meet client needs.
- An incredible team – One of the things we are most proud of, is how well our team supports one another and our clients. Each member of our team has the ability to problem solve, research and communicate with you and on your behalf as needed.
- Remote work capability – Our team has the technology and training to work remotely in the case of a quarantine or office closure. We can answer phone calls, meet with clients via Zoom online meetings, and connect with Raymond James from anywhere we can access the internet.
- Data security – We store our information on an encrypted secure data server which our entire office can remote into should the need arise. We also store a majority of information on Raymond James directly, which means we can access it anywhere, anytime, as long as there is an internet connection.
We are here whenever you need us. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.
Kristen M. Renaud
Bryan A. Costilla